Frequently asked questions
Shipping and delivery
- How much does shipping cost?
Delivery: We deliver to all Canberra suburbs and workplaces every Friday, and it’s just a flat rate fee of $10.00
Free Pickup: You can skip delivery by selecting click & collect. Your order will be ready for collection every Saturday at our Belconnen pop up shop, Bruce Super. from 09:00am - 8:00pm - all collation details and address provided at checkout.
- When do I have to order by?
All orders must be placed by 11:00am Thursday for Friday delivery or collection. All orders placed after will not be available until the following Friday.
- What time do you deliver, what if I’m not home?
Delivery’s are typically between 8:00am - 5:00pm Friday.
If you know you will not be home to receive your order, please consider having your order delivered to your workplace instead.
In the event that no one is home, your order will be left in a safe place whenever possible. Failing that it will be returned to us and delivered to our Belconnen pop up shop for Saturday collection.
- Order confirmation, delivery and pick up notifications?
Once your order is placed you will receive an email confirming your order, on Friday you will receive an email or text message letting your know your goodies are on the way or ready for collection at our pop up shop. If you have any questions please reach out to us.
We proudly partner with local Canberra couriers to get your order to you as fast and safe as possible. Please note that in the event of expected delays we will always use alternative services and let you know of any unexpected changes.
About the products
- Things to know about products?
- Nutritional values are based on the standard product formulation and average figures. There may be slight variations to serving sizes and nutrient values. Ingredients are susceptible to seasonal variations and availability. All Information is correct at time of publishing.
How long do the cookies last?
We always recommend eating your cookies fresh, however you can store them in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight for up to 5 days. Please check best before, or contact us when I’m doubt.
- How can I refresh my cookie?
- For that extra melt and gooey finish, microwave your cookie for 15-20 seconds. You won’t regret it.
- Do the cookies contain dairy or gluten?
- All of our cookies contain gluten and dairy, and are produced in an environment containing them. If you have an allergy please avoid them, and contact us if you have any further questions.
- Are the cookies vegan?
- Apologies plant based friend, these batches do contain traces of dairy and animal based products.
- Do the cookies contain nuts?
- all cookies are produced in an environment contains tree nuts, peanuts. Please avoid if you have an allergy.
Refunds, Returns, Help
- We do not accept returns on open, used or perishable products and goods. As our products are a perishable good, unfortunately we are unable to offer any refund, returns or exchange on any purchases made with Presto.
- As we do not accept returned products, unfortunately we are unable to issue any refunds for purchases made with Presto.
- We will not be liable for any loss of goods by Australian Post (or equivalent postage or freight companies) in the process of delivery to you, including delays, physical or financial damages. We are also not liable for undelivered or delayed orders as a result of incorrectly supplied shipping and contact information.
- We’re always here to help. If you have received an error in your delivery or purchase please contact our team immediately to discuss all your options. We will require proof of purchase, order information, photos of the product and/or delivery information to assist us in our investigation.